During COVID-19, some companies have cancelled their review cycles, while others continued with legacy systems. What approach should we be taking in this new normal?
- Successful programs for assessing and measuring remote workforce
- Recalibrating KPIs to reflect a world that is more flexible
- How to make performance goals fair and meaningful in this chaotic, ever- changing, uncertain environment
- Recognising and rewarding stars who are shouldering an extra-heavy workload
- Ongoing coaching conversations that establish a rhythm of collaboration
- How should we think about bonus pay and incentives in this ‘new normal’?