Research shows a rise in reported mental health issues among employees, leading to an increasing number of companies making employee well-being a top priority. In this session, hear from some of the nation’s top employers on the steps they are taking to improve employee well-being.
- Proven strategies and programs that support employee well-being
- Developing resources to manage mental health and stress related concerns
- Integrating mental health support within employee health benefits
- Going beyond wellness programs and developing a culture of well-being
- Promoting awareness and overcoming social stigma associated with mental health