Employers need to take action to protect workers from the health and safety risks as is ‘reasonably practicable’. But what does this obligation mean on a practical level in the context of the COVID pandemic?
- How to identify, assess and reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace
- Responding to a suspected or diagnosed case of COVID-19 in the workplace
- Tips on planning the return of workers in the office
- What should employers do if employees refuse to return to the workplace?
- Can employers require employees to be vaccinated?