Many organizations are shifting away from annual performance reviews in favor of more effective alternatives. How do you develop a successful performance management framework that increases employee engagement and drives business results?
- Developing the best framework to support your organization and achieve business priorities
- Mapping out your new process and leading the transition to continuous performance management
- Securing buy-in from senior leadership
- Using automated programs to support continuous dialogue and feedback
- Creating a coaching culture
- Training managers to provide meaningful feedback
- Communicating the transition to the organization