We live in an increasingly dynamic and fluid world. As workplaces transform, employees are demanding more flexibility and technology is promising to liberate HR departments from transactional tasks. What will HR roles look like in the future?
- Preparing your workforce for future challenges and opportunities
- What does the future hold for progressive and flexible work options and benefits?
- How can we guide and support teams for a future that is uncertain?
Vice President, HR, Lazada Group,
HR leaders today are drowning in data. The real challenge lies in collecting and analyzing the data sets that provide the most relevant and meaningful insights to contribute to executive-level decision making.
- Choosing the right tools to collect and analyze HR data from a large number of disparate platforms
- Developing the infrastructure, capabilities and processes to effectively manage data within HR teams
- Gleaning powerful insights to support your CEO and executive team
Head, Human Capital Strategy, The Medical City,
CHRO, Resorts World Manila,
Country HR Head, Zendesk,
Today’s workplaces are diverse. HR leaders must create learning programs that can engage all generations and support employees in developing the skills required for digitalization.
- Aligning your L&D initiatives with your organization’s business goals
- Developing a culture that supports continuous learning
- Reskilling and upskilling your employees to prepare for the future of work
- Creating personalized learning experiences that support employee development
Head of Learning and Organizational Development, PayMaya,
The concept of employee experience is moving to the next level. HR professionals now increasingly need to personalize our approach to create individual experiences for our employees.
- HR programs that foster personal strengths, passions and purpose
- HR technology solutions that help HR teams to apply personalization in a scalable way
- How four different employers have taken holistic approaches that acknowledge that their employees are ‘whole people’
- Practical examples of highly connected and personalized people management strategies
Global Chief People Officer, Coca-Cola,
Chief People Officer, GCash,
Director, Employee Experience, JG Summit,
Vice President, Human Resources and Corporate Affairs, Century Pacific Group,
Head of HR, Manila, Canva,
The government has imposed new updates to legislation relating to employee management over the past year. How will these changes affect existing policies and contractual requirements and how do you remain compliant?
- The Telecommuting Act: Understanding flexible work arrangements
- Regulatory changes to the Occupational Safety and Health Standards (OSH)
- New legislation protecting a diverse workforce
Partner, Quisumbing Torres,
Many organizations are shifting away from annual performance reviews in favor of more effective alternatives. How do you develop a successful performance management framework that increases employee engagement and drives business results?
- Developing the best framework to support your organization and achieve business priorities
- Mapping out your new process and leading the transition to continuous performance management
- Securing buy-in from senior leadership
- Using automated programs to support continuous dialogue and feedback
- Creating a coaching culture
- Training managers to provide meaningful feedback
- Communicating the transition to the organization
Head of HR, ABHeineken Philippines,
Research shows a rise in reported mental health issues among employees, leading to an increasing number of companies making employee well-being a top priority. In this session, hear from some of the nation’s top employers on the steps they are taking to improve employee well-being.
- Proven strategies and programs that support employee well-being
- Developing resources to manage mental health and stress related concerns
- Integrating mental health support within employee health benefits
- Going beyond wellness programs and developing a culture of well-being
- Promoting awareness and overcoming social stigma associated with mental health
Vice President, Human Resources, HSBC Global Service Centers Philippines & Egypt,
HR Director, Fujitsu,
Chief Strategy Officer, Asian Hospital and Medical Center,